Age UK updated this policy to reflect changes in data protection law. This policy was last updated on 14 August 2019.
At Age UK, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy explains when and why we collect personal information about you, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, how we keep it safe and secure and your rights and choices in relation to your information.
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by writing to Head of Supporter and Customer Engagement, Age UK, Tavis House, 1-6 Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9NA. Alternatively, you can telephone 0800 169 87 87.
- Who are we?
- How do we collect information from you?
- What type of information is collected from you?
- How and why is your information used?
- How long is your information kept for?
- Who has access to your information?
- Lawful Processing
- Fundraising and Marketing Communications
- Your choices
- Building Profiles
- Profiling and analysis
- Your Rights
- Keeping your information safe
- Keeping your information up to date
- Use of 'cookies'
- Links to other websites
- 16 or Under
- Vulnerable circumstances
- Transferring your information outside of Europe
- Website recording
- Changes to this policy
- Review of this Policy